Monday, March 17, 2008

How IS everybody?!?


So....just hangin' out in my chair waitin' for some food...... ....not sure what it is they want me to eat....
...but I had to wash it down with a drink from my
BIG GIRL SIPPY CUP......
....me and Kairst havin' a couple crackers......

....then I threw up all over daddy, but I slipped and fell
face-first into it!! YUK!!!!
....so I had to get all cleaned up....I LOVE MY BUBBLE BAFFERS!!!
....I do this just to make mommy laugh!
So after all that excitement it was time to chill....just relaxin' a little before night-night......
That was my day----how was yours ??
Talk to you later!! Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

3 comments:

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Can she get any cuter?

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

what a fun night you had!!! hollyn you are a doll!

Kristy said...

Whew... what a day=) Can I be a kid again?!?!