Friday, December 28, 2007

Time for visiting!

Look who's here!! Aunt Sue and Tricia came up from Florida for a visit! (Hmmmm.....there's a plan--leave 80 degree Melbourne to come to rainy, sleety, snowy, Philly!! I'm glad they did!) They seem like really nice people---good at holding babies! I think they got lots of practice with Kaylie and Makenzie!

I almost forgot---Christmas was awsome! I'll get some pictures up soon, but right now I gotta go show my guests the "Rocky" statue, and daddy says I gotta "run up the steps" ?! Sometimes I wonder about him.......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

With all the love in this house you can't help but feel warm and comfy. Who cares about the weather!!! I love holding you and watching you luagh. I can't wait until Kaylie, Kenzie and the rest of the family get to meet you! You are beautiful!
Aunt Sue

Kristy said...

"Take care of our Zamma and Auntie, please!" ~Kaylie & Makenzie

Wish we could be there... have lots of fun:)

The DeWater family said...

Hollyn -
Have fun with your Aunt Sue and Cousin Tricia!!!! Aunt Sue has the best stories! (Sometimes I wonder about your dad too!)

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Have a great visit! That aunt and cousin of ours are pretty special!