Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby Jesus!

I figured something special was going on.....there were lots of people at church last night.....and the priest told a beautiful story.....and mommy and daddy were up late.....and friends were visiting....and the sky was clear and bright.....and the moon and stars were so pretty.....and my world felt better when I woke up this morning.....I hope it stays this way........

Happy Birthday Baby Jesus......

Love to all.....

Mr. HaynesHead and Family

3 comments:

Julie Madera said...

Hope you have a great 1st Christmas Hollyn, I know Santa will bring you lots of cool stuff.
Tell your family we said Merry Christmas too! :-)

The DeWater family said...

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Love and miss you!

The DeWaters

Kristy said...

Merry Christmas:) Love you all!!!