Monday, December 17, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!!

What A face :)

After dinner on Sunday, it was Tree Trimming Time!

My Sister in the Christmas Spirit!!
Goofy Girls :)
Great Job, Kids!!!!!

YUMMY!!!!


Sunday afternoon~~Family Time~~We all baked Christmas Cookies-- Mommy said when I get TEEFERS I Can Have Some! :)


Saturday morning~~ Daddy put the lights on Our Christmas Tree..... AND I got to watch (hey pops--you missed a spot!!)
Saturday Night~~It's Party Time!! Daddy & Mommy had the night off~ (thanks to Monica). They had so much fun @ daddy's work Christmas Party!!


4 comments:

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Wow! Can I come to your Tree Trimming Party next year?

Hollyn Patricia Haynes said...

You are ALL welcome anytime! Happy Holidays!!

Sue Haynes said...

I look at these pictures and imagine all the wonderful memories and traditions you have in your home. What a beautiful family!

Kristy said...

Can I just say... WOW! What a beautiful home you have=)
Can't wait to see photos from Mom's upcoming trip. I'd trade your snow for our sun any day!