Wednesday, December 12, 2007

No special reason....just a bunch o' happy pictures!

....told you I like my thumb....
Back away or I'll activate this cow-sound-making-button-thingy!!
....my happy feet.....
....my general-purpose pleasant face....
....and my smirk-face (Tyler gets this one a lot!)

Right after this picture I threw up all over daddy's Eagles shirt---they deserve it!!
...Little Red Hollyn Hood....
Just chillin' in my red button-up coat......
One of my daddy's friends made the afghan I'm sitting on---daddy said it reminds him of HIS Grandma Haynes (he still has the one she made him for his high school graduation!)


4 comments:

Julie Madera said...

Hollyn,
You are SO cute, I can't wait to hold you!! Hopefully you're mommy and daddy will bring you to Ohio soon so we call all meet you! :-)

Julie Madera said...

Hollyn,
You are SO cute, I can't wait to hold you!! Hopefully you're mommy and daddy will bring you to Ohio soon so we call all meet you! :-)

Sue Haynes said...

Merry Christmas and Happy HOLLYN Days!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

That's right Hollyn-you throw up on the Eagles. Only the Cleveland Browns deserve our respect!