Monday, December 31, 2007

Thank You Santa!!

Wow--I hardly know what to say......but that's OK---I don't know how to talk yet anyway!



Kinda creepy...but I'll go along with it!

Christmas morning---we all got up early....
...and started to open stuff....whad'ya get Tyler!?

Thumb break! Nice pants pop! Way to get all dressed for Christmas!
Buncha girls lookin' pretty good for 9am!

oooohhh....gotta be good...it's shiny!
Little help with this bow for heaven's sake!!??
Remove Formatting from selection This is such a good picture I told daddy to put it in twice!
(Read the help menu, dad...)
'Nother thumb break...this is hard work!! Thanks mommy and daddy! This was the best Christmas I ever had! ;-)





2 comments:

The DeWater family said...

Hollyn -
It looks like you had a fantastic first Christmas!!!
Happy new year to all of you!!!!

Julie Madera said...

Looks like Santa brought you lots of fun stuff for your first Christmas!
I think your mommy and daddy look really cute in that last picture! :-)
Have a great New Year and take good care of MY mommy and daddy while they are visiting you!