Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hey Everybody!!!!

WOW!!! It's been a really really long time since the Ps let me post some pics. I've been busy "expanding my vocabulary" (pretty good, huh?) and sometimes I pee on the potty, and I got a new goldshish and now that it's spring I get to go for my "evening constitutional" (pretty good, huh?) and I like to listen to Raffi and watch Elmo and look at airpanes in the sky and play with the dawggies and every night I bring mommy a rock from my walk cuz daddy said she lost all of hers!! And of course I still like my hats and I'm startin' to get lots of shoes and the flowers are coming out and they're really pwity.

This is my new "say cheese" face......

Look at my fuzzy hair!!

....my new shish Dorothy

Do you like my hat?!

Mommy's teachin' me how to cook cuz I'm bigger now.......

3 comments:

Julie Madera said...

I can't believe how big she's gotten...she's SO adorable! I love the picture of her 'fuzzy' hair...too cute! :)

P.S. I love the hat :)

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

Dorothy is just a perfect name for an Elmo lovin girl!!!
Great pics...and congrats on the potty!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Welcome back to computer land after a long winter! Glad to see you've been able to enjoy some warmer weather outside, but wait, more snow this week, they say. Bella sends hugs!