Monday, April 7, 2008

Just some random pics........

Do you like my hat?! This is my best "surprise face"!!This real banana is way better than the stuff in a jar!Notice the technique---an important factor for good nutrition---hold the spoon in the right hand....actually eat with the left hand!! It's a little slippery, but it's pretty funny to watch the P's faces when I make a big mess!!
I don't know---I just like this picture---I think I look older. You know--like maybe 10 months or something...... I still can't figure out how to spell the name of this noise I'm making!!
Alright--I got my first "HOLLYN PATRICIA!!" for this one. I guess mommy wasn't done with this magazine yet......

Ok, Ok --I feel bad already...but maybe if you didn't leave your stuff.......oh never mind--I'll just crawl to my room now.....gimme a minute.....this could take a while...

4 comments:

Mary Gaylord said...

How cute are you??!!! You are just growing way too fast - almost 10 months old already! Can't wait to see you again, and of course I love your hat!!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

What great pics! And you are starting out as a reader very early! Tell mom that's a good thing, even if she wasn't done with the magazine. (But only tear pages from magazines, never books or you will ready get yelled at.)

Kristy said...

The first and last photos are my favorite=) Looks like she had tons of fun with the magazine pages!

Sue Haynes said...

Please tell me your Mom and Dad blew up a copy of the hat pic for your family room gallery. You are absolutely beautiful. what a character!