Thursday, April 10, 2008

Another Happy/Sad day....

Now I know that there was a lot of stuff today in the "bloggosphere" about my Uncle Dan and Aunt Sue's anniversary and my grandma Haynes......

I also overheard my dad having a hushed convo with "Wilson" ( ??!!??)

I could tell it was an important day for a lot of people........

So I hope it's this way-----God made sure that (at least in Philly) it was a beautiful day.... .....and while my dad was talking to this Wilson character, we were outside.....
.....and for the first time in my life I held (and tasted!) a stick....
.....and another stick.....
.....and a leaf......
....and another leaf--with some grass....

....and I heard daddy tell mommy to look at some pictures......of Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Dan....

.....and I think right now I miss everybody---especially the people I haven't met ---and I hope that everybody who's in heaven would be happy that I tasted a leaf and a stick....on this beautiful happy/sad day in Philly! I'm sad that I can't see them and laugh with them (and I know they'd laugh cuz I'm pretty funny when I want to be!) but I'm happy cuz I know that I have LOTS of people in heaven lookin' out for ALL of us.....

Happy Anniversary Aunt Sue.....

And to all my aunts and uncles Haynes, Baldauf, Gaylord, and DeWater.....I wish you a stick and a leaf!

4 comments:

Sue Haynes said...

AMEN! You, young lady, have a very wonderful father who has amazing timing and comforting words. With parents like yours, your life is going to be amazing... every day.

Kristy said...

What a great time to spend together. We love you all=)

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Hollyn,
You sure have a way with words even though you are not yet talking. You brought tears to my eyes.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.