Sunday, March 2, 2008

YEAH TYLER!!!!!!

Daddy was right! Tyler Shaved his head AND his legs right before the big district swim meet!!!Tyler was stalking the competition....hangin' out before his race.....
Monica was there cheerin' for her lil' bro'.........
Gettin' on the "game face".....
"You talkin' to ME?!" "Are YOU talkin' to ME?!"
Told you I'd whup your butt!!


Tyler did great! He won his heat and beat his best time by 3 seconds! The team got 1st place in the district meet. My brother was CRAZY happy!!! Now that I got teefers maybe he'll teach me how to swim! No-wait---that was the food discussion....never mind!

5 comments:

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

Good for you Tyler!!! That is too cool!!

Julie Madera said...

CONGRATS! That's very exciting :-) Great job!

Kristy said...

Wow- is that my cousin?!?!?! I'm still stuck in the little kiddo days, way back when... Great job, Tyler=)

Sue Haynes said...

Whup 'em Ty! You're awesome!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Great job! Congrats!