Sunday, January 6, 2008

What a great way to start the New Year!!!!

What a busy couple days! Daddy took our guests to do some "touristy" stuff, we had a big party on January 1st, and daddy got a special cake that I'm not sure he liked very much!!


Mommy said that my family is even way bigger than this! Ohio, New Jersey, Florida, California---they're all over the place!!! I can't wait to meet everybody else!
Finally--mommy, daddy and all us kids....same place-same time!!!
That made me VERY happy!!

I was sooooo trying to throw up on my big brother!
Daddy made pork and sauerkraut---and he calls ME stinky? HA!
Daddy made a mad face when mommy gave him this cake!
....and then he tried to spit on it!!! I wish I was 50--then I'd have teefers!!
Tricia had to take a nap at the same time I did---we we very tired....
Daddy kept yellin' "YO! TRICIA!!" He's so weird sometimes.....
....a gusty day at Valley Forge National Park.....
Aunt Sue and Tricia were freezin'......
....but the deer were happy.....
Daddy says we should remember our soldiers....this day and everyday...


1 comments:

Kristy said...

How awesome... so many family members togther:)
I just want to say how nice it was to talk to you Uncle Brian... it had been a while, but definitely worth the few moments over the past week. Can't wait to see all of you in person... hopefully sooner than later!
LOTS OF LOVE:)