Sunday, January 6, 2008

More Christmas Fun!!

On Saturday after Christmas we went to NJ to hang out with the gang...we even got more presents! It was, as daddy says, a blast!! I was bummed that Krista and my cousin Ashley couldn't be at the party---maybe next time!!! My sister and my cousin Brian.... Do you like his hat??
" Chuck Taylors"??!! What are they and why are they on my feet?!
What a bunch of cousins! We had fun hangin' out.....
Uncle Jimmy, Aunt Colleen, Mike, Michelle, and Megan
Mommy was the WII Queen! (That's what she said--Kairst said, "HA HA!!"
Tyler's not happy about something.......
....and neither is Jackie.....something about Aunt Chrissy and
that #@*! camera!!
Mommy and Aunt Heather.......
Lots of good food.....for grown-ups (I know, I know--"when I get teefers......")
Uncle Brian, Aunt Heather, Jackie, Brian, and Rylee

0 comments: