Monday, December 22, 2008

A very special day.....

Well....it's that time of year again---CHRISTMAS COOKIES!!!!

Mommy's gettin' started very early....

Not at all sure why I have to sit way over here!!

The whole kitchen was a big fun mess!!

HA!! Finally out of the chair---I think I LOVE cookie dough!!!!

I got to decorate my own sugar cookies---thanks for helpin' me Kairst!!

The COOKIE CREW!! (That's what I call 'em!)
Hey---is that Betty Crocker at my table!?!?!?
Time to trim the tree----I got to do the low branches.... ...and Ashley got to put the star on top this year!
Another great day of cookies and tree trimmin'!!!
Thanks everybody!!

2 comments:

Julie Madera said...

MMMmmm, those look good...can you send some to Ohio?!
Hollyn, I love cookie dough too!
Aunt Mary's always yelling at me cause I always eat to much then there's never enough for cookies!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Got to love cookie dough. Bella loves all cookies - chocolate chip, snickerdoodles, cinnamon. Enjoy those treats and don't forget to leave some for Santa!