Monday, October 20, 2008

Mommy's Birthday Weekend!!!

Well, apparently mommy and daddy go away every year on the weekend of mommy's birthday. This year they went back to Eagle Lake up in the Pocono Mountains--they really love it there. They went to a festival where they found an awesome haunted house. For those of you that don't know, my mom's kinda got this weird thing about Halloween. You should see how she decorated our house!! It was done in SEPTEMBER!! Oh well, she really likes it! But I digress. So they went away for the weekend--I stayed with Aunt Colleen and Uncle Jimmy and my cousins in Cherry Hill. We had so much fun--very very busy! Anyway, I was thinking....you know...I was born in late June of 2007...the last time mommy and daddy went to Eagle Lake was the middle of October of 2006...lemme think about this...hey, wait a minute!!!!!! What the heck!?!?!


2 comments:

Julie Madera said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful weekend away!

LOL, fyi...TMI on the conception timeframe! :-) j/k!

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

Glad you had such a nice trip to celebrate your birthday!