Monday, September 22, 2008

Campin' at Knoebels!!

So....last year I was supposedly too little to go "Campin' at Knoebels". Well, this year I said, "I wanna go campin'!!!" Daddy said, "Uh--Hollyn dear--don't you watch the news?!? Tropical Storm Ike?!? Comin' through this weekend?!?" Me and mommy said, "Hogwash!!!! We're goin campin'!!!" And so...we did!!!! I had a blast--once you're soaked--who cares!?!? What an adventure!! Daddy forgot the tent (uh--dad--we're goin' tent camping...) and mommy forgot her sense of humor!! Oh well--I had so much fun--everyone should check out Knoebels--mommy said it's the best place ever--I agree!!!!!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Looks like soooo much fun. I love reading this blog- there's ALWAYS something to put a smile on my face=) Thanks for sharing!

My heart got a little tickle when I saw the "walks with Daddy"... precious!

Julie Madera said...

I'm so glad to hear you all had so much fun again this year. Hollyn, I'm so glad you were able to join the fun this year! :-)
I too LOVED the walks with daddy...too cute!

Mary Gaylord said...

Looks like everyone had a good time! What a sense of humor you all have - Love it!!