Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ohio....Finally!

Ok--so it took me a while, but I finally did it!

We had so much fun being in Ohio--I finally got to meet so many new relatives. We drove all night--so I could sleep. You may have heard that I don't much like being in a car! Anyway...staying with Uncle Steve and Aunt Mary was cool; we visited with Julie and Chris and Jennifer and Kevin, and of course Bella; Then aunt Dee Dee and uncle Ted and Jessica and Brittany; we saw Uncle Willie and aunt Becky's addition to their house; Rachel and Rob and Kailyn seem very nice, and Bevan is really cool! And that farm! Mommy was so excited!! And seeing Aunt Pam made everybody very happy; Uncle Bill was the best tour guide ever, and how 'bout all those goats and chickens!? And then even more cousins!! Craig and Karen and Colleen--and Morgan and Mitchell and Isaac!! How many relatives do I have?!?! Daddy says there's even more--in Florida and California--WOW!!

Sorry I was a little cranky on Saturday---I really did have fun!

Can't wait to see everyone again....come on over to Philly if you can!!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Thank you...... thank you so much for sharing your family pictures! Hopefully some day a trip to Florida is in store for all of you:) I know of two very happy little girls who want to meet Miss Hollyn!
It's nice to see everyone together... the pictures of Grandpa and Grandma's burial site brought instant tears:( I miss them. I bet they're enjoying watching everyone grow and stay in touch with one another as much as possbile!

Julie Madera said...

What a great montage! I'm so glad you all were finally able to make it out this way. We had a great time and I really enjoy spending time with all of you! Hollyn, you're too cute for words and hope you're teeth are feeling much better. I can't wait to see you all again...hopefully in October! :-)

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

So glad you were able to come play with me. I'm still talking about you. I know how bad you were hurting Saturday - those morals are tough coming in...Come back anytime! I love having a buddy to help around (and bathe!)
Love, Isabella

Mary Gaylord said...

Come back again soon - we enjoyed your visit so much! Great pictures - thanks for sharing!!

bevan le penguin said...

Great pics! Any chance you could email me the one of Brian and I? Pretty please? bevanthepenguin@gmail.com