Monday, July 7, 2008

Hangin' with some Buckeyes on the 4th of July!!!!

This was such a cool weekend.....Uncle Steve and Aunt Mary and their whole family came for a visit!!!

I got to give Isabella a birthday present---did you know she's THREE?!?...she was readin' her big girl books....
.... Me 'n Uncle Steve hangin' out.....
"Ju Wee" gave me 'n Bella a ride in my wagon....I hope I get big like 'Bella some day--it was cool to have a grown up kid around! (She's got so many teefers!!) ...Gettin' ready to head to Ocean City, Maryland...

Finally got there and out of that !@&*# car seat.....it was fun playin'!!!
I think my new bud Isabella is soooo cute! And you can't imagine how smart she is---she even knows about LEMURS!!!
...AND she shared all her stuff with me!!!!
Me 'n dad 'n uncle Steve hangin' on the pier..... Mommy and daddy dragged me to the beach at 6:30 in the morning! (See the lights on the boardwalk?! And that's the cleaning guy with me and daddy!!!)
Wow---my first look at the ocean......
I REALLY liked it!!!! It was chilly, but gosh---that's one big "baffers"!!!
Thanks for the ride, mommy!
...amazing sand art sculptures.....
Wow...that's all I can say...you can see just about forever way out there!!!
Daddy and uncle Steve yuckin' it up....tellin' lies and talkin' "stuff"......did you know that a palm tree is really a bush??
Bella and her mommy at the pool---it was sooooo cool there!! (and hot, too!)
My cousins Julie and Jennifer---and my new BFF Isabella!!Fun at the boardwalk!! (Mommy said to the lady,"Would you take our picture?!")
We went to Conner's Restaurant---I had chicken nuggets and......
...boardwalk fries with vinegar! And guess what?! I LIKED IT!!!
....daddy got a little tired of the knuckleheads who drive in the passing lane....
....but even though the drive took longer that we wanted.....
...I wasn't TOO "crabby"!! HA!!! Get it?! "Crabby"?? Maryland?? Crabs??!
Oh never mind---I HAD A BLAST!!!!




5 comments:

Kevin, Isabella, Jennifer Kramer said...

We had such a great time with all of you. It was so nice to FINALLY meet you, Hollyn. We are praying that our ride home is MUCH shorter than the ride here, too!

Mrs. Eshbaugh said...

How much fun!!! The pictures are priceless!

Kristy said...

Great family photos! Looked like the perfect holiday weekend=)

Julie Madera said...

Chris and I had a great time, thank you SO much for opening up your home to us. We'll defiantly have to plan another trip to Philly! I was so excited to finally get to meet little Hollyn, she is TOO cute! Her pictures on this blog defiantly do not do her justice! I'm so glad you all were able to join us in Ocean City, even if it was for the weekend! We all had a great time, can't wait to see you all again! :-)

Mary Gaylord said...

Great pictures!! So glad we got to share some "first times" with you Hollyn - seeing the ocean and eating out at a restaurant- but sorry you didn't enjoy your LONG ride in the car! Maybe your next long trip, you can come over here -there are alot more people that would like to meet you! And I'm sure Isabella would like to play with you again! Hope you had fun!

Love,
Aunt Mary & Uncle Steve